There’s something happening every day on the internet, and most of you are probably catching wind of it and that’s why you’re here. I am going to outline for you exactly what an Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) scheme is and explain to you exactly how these rotten people are scamming you out of your hard earned money.
What is an MLM?
An MLM is a style of marketing scheme that has been around on the internet for years. It essentially consists of a product or products that you market to the public online. The catch is…YOU have to buy the product before you can actually make commission.
Next, you can “scale up” your “business” by buying more and more expensive items on the scale. Anyone who buys product underneath you or falls into your downline then becomes the person you make commission on. (Sound like a classic illegal Pyramid Scheme yet?)
More often than not, these products are absolutely useless, and are filled with more promises that these companies cannot keep. Hence the reason they are all in huge lawsuits with each other and regular people like yourself.
Now when people first start to research how they can generate revenue online, they usually stumble across one or two of these so called “systems” or “courses”.
Most of these people will be “self-proclaimed millionaires”. They will promise you the world in a month, tell you you’ll be rich and cruising the California coastline in your McLaren, sailing the high seas on your yacht, and living in a mansion with a giant heated swimming pool.
The fact of the matter is, THEY will STAY rich, and YOU will become POOR.
Top MLM Scam On The Market
Alright, I’m going to be honest here, the guys over at Digital Altitude almost got me with their Aspire Program. Now while I can’t give you specific details on their product or how it works, I can tell you that after a few Google Searches you’re going to find out all about their lawsuits.
Matter of fact, here is a direct link to the document transcripts that describe it.
How They Suck You In…
Only a photo of one of NASA’s spectacular black hole discoveries could explain to you how good these people are at selling you on BS.
I’m telling you, they are relentless and will do anything they can to keep you around for as long as possible. Here’s how they waste your time:
- First, whoever caught your attention and sent you over to that link probably was boasting about all of their money and success. You probably thought “Oh I want some money and success” and shot on over to their fancy little link and then BOOM!
- Promises on promises. The first thing you see on their website is bullshit testimonials from their top 5 people or a couple dudes on the street they paid $20 to do up a video in a Lambo they provided. Show me 500 true testimonials and then we can talk.
- Then they give you personal mentors to sell you product and tell you exactly how to take out loans (for how to be an entrepreneur with no money click here) that you can “pay back easily with just a couple sales”. These guys are the real boiler room pump and dump style guys that have credentials and unethically take your money.
- Last they push you through multiple training videos that really are just meant to tell you why their product is so fantastic and you should buy it.
- In the end they almost do anything they can to keep you around. They spin every question you ask into some weird explanation that makes absolutely no sense and relate it back to you not having the proper mindset to pursue wealth.
The Product You Are Buying Into Is Not Cheap…
This is how they really get you. These MLM schemes decide to sell you products that cost upwards of $2,000 and range all the way up to $30,000.
Imagine… if you spent $30,000 on advertisement for your business, do you think you would gain any success or sales from this ad campaign? Let me tell you, if I spent that on traffic to my website here, I know for a fact I would see profit from that campaign. Even at a very low conversion rate.
Instead, these companies have you spending $30,000 on “training” that you can get for free all over the internet or on YouTube. Simply Google Digital Marketing Courses and I’m sure you’ll find all that you need.
So How Do You NOT Get Scammed Online?
Let me tell you about the other side of things, the side of digital marketing and true affiliate programs vs. MLM schemes.
- No Downlines
- No Forced Product Purchases
- No Boiler Room Salesmen
- Real Community With Thousands of People Willing to Help
- Coursework Provided for FREE
- FREE Website and Domain Hosting To Get You Started
If you want to understand how to make money on the internet the ethical and smart way, check out my review of Wealthy Affiliate. Here You will learn exactly what it means to generate revenue on the internet. You won’t be scammed out of your hard earned cash.
As always please leave comments if you have experienced any sort of MLM Scam or want to know more about how I make my money online the clean, ethical way.