Product Name: Writing Jobs Online
Founder: Glen Anderson
Category: Online Freelance Writing
URL: Writing Jobs Online
Price: $1 for a 7 day trial. $27/mo after
Writing Jobs Online is a service that essentially pairs freelance writers with popular blogs, ebook creators, and sales websites offering paid, online writing work.
They pair you with different jobs based on your interests and subject areas and allow you to choose or bid on lists of available jobs from particular customers. Some of the possible types of writing gigs available are:
Writing Jobs Online has a propriety partnership with many major companies. This allows writers to be connected with some of the top online resources and be paid accordingly. Examples of these can be seen below:
Who Is It For?
Writing Jobs Online is for those attempting to pursue financial freedom, set their own hours, avoid the crazy workplace environment, or those who want to be their own boss. It can also be used as a great way to supplement your regular income through part-time writing after work or on the weekends. If you’ve ever asked yourself “How Can I Work From Home?” or “How Do I Make Money Online?” then this can be a great tool for you.
There is absolutely no restriction on where you are from in the world. Writing Jobs Online allows anyone from ANYWHERE to join their site and begin contributing to the needs of those who request freelance writing. Here are some examples of current countries represented on Writing Jobs Online:
In addition, AGE doesn’t matter. You can be a teenager still in high school or a retiree who just enjoys writing in their spare time. No matter who you are, you are eligible to sign up for Writing Jobs Online.
Cost and Sign Up
The initial cost of the service is $1. This allows you access to the full site and resources for 7 days in which you must cancel if you do not wish to stay subscribed. However, I think after you begin to see results you’ll want to stick with it.
What’s even better is that if you end up not liking it, it wasn’t what you were hoping for, or you didn’t see any income or return, you can ask for your money back within 60 days no questions asked.
In order to sign up
- They maintain 24/7 support and service in case you ever get stuck as a writer or need help navigating their site or a customer site. Additionally, they provide online coursework to help take you from a beginner level writer to an advanced writer in just weeks.
- $1 Trial and a 60 Day Moneyback Guarantee. Essentially you can try this product before you buy it. Usually that is a good sign coming from online platforms like Writing Jobs Online. Often times sites will not allow you a trial period because they have something to hide.
- Full payout. You get paid for every job you take on 100%. There are no commissions taken from you and you are not limited to earning 20-30% commissions like most freelance sites.
- You can pick and choose which jobs you take. You are not forced to write about something you don’t take an interest in, which makes it fun. When you are having fun making money, I don’t really know what else you can ask for!
- The time you have to dedicate to freelance writing is pretty substantial. You cannot generate a completely passive income in this manner, that should be done through building your own website and marketing there.
- The payouts are not always the greatest for the work you put in. Sometimes you will write something and realize that it was probably worth more than what you are making.
- The paychecks come just like a regular job. You see your check on the 15th and the 1st, so this is not an instant gratification scenario for freelance writers.
Personally I have made over $2,000 in my short time after joining Writing Jobs Online. I have been with them about 3 months and I honestly don’t write a whole lot having to run and digitally market multiple websites on my own time and balance a full time career. This payout more than covers the $27 a month that I pay for the service and I will continue to use it for as long as I am getting paid.
I do prefer generating a passive income through site management, but a few extra bucks on the weekend never hurt anyone.
This is not a get rich quick scheme like you see all over the internet. You must put in the legwork (or hand work I guess) in order to make money freelance writing. However, if you dedicate yourself to freelance writing online you will be able to earn a very sustainable income.
I personally know multiple people making thousands per month just through freelance writing. This directly correlates to digital marketing and can actually make you a better writer for your own sites (hence the reason I do it). For the best digital marketing platform that I’ve found, check out my review of Wealthy Affiliate. Combining these two platforms can really help anyone in pursuit of an online income grow tremendously.
Fortune or Famine?
At the end of my reviews I like to include whether I think this is a service or product that will make you a fortune or leave you in famine. Personally I think that Writing Jobs Online will make you a better writer, pay you great money for not that much time invested, contribute to lifestyle enhancement and finally financial freedom in the long term. My opinion: FORTUNE.
If you have any personal experience with Writing Jobs Online and would like to share please feel free to comment below!